Home » » A Picture I Love

A Picture I Love

There are some pictures you come across on the the internet that give you that wow factor. Behind them you find a story in your imagination that just hits the spot in some kind of way. It the whole thing that makes it special and gets you asking questions.


It is a position that I have found myself in quite a few times now and I must say being caned my a naked woman certainly is a turn on for me. I get the biggest erection before the caning starts until my mind is snapped back from the naked form before me by the pain in my backside.

Normally such spankings when we are both naked are the good boy and good girl spankings. Something we have both been lucky enough to enjoy on our last two spanking nights. As can been seen from this entry in our respective punishment logs below:

Name:          Miss Kinky
Sex:           Female
Date & Time:   20:15, Thursday, December 06, 2012
Offence:       Good Girl Spanking
Punished By:   Kinky Guy
Relation:      Domestic Disciplinarian
Leniency:      None
Punishment:    Erotic hand spanking
               Pussy fingering until Miss Kinky cums
               A blow job as a "Thank you" for Kinky Guy.

Name:          Kinky Guy
Sex:           Male
Date & Time:   22:05, Monday, December 10, 2012
Offence:       Good Boy Spanking
Punished By:   Miss Kinky
Relation:      Domestic Disciplinarian
Leniency:      None
Punishment:    Erotic hand spanking

               Milking until Kinky Guy cums
               A pussy licking as a "Thank you" until Miss Kinky cums.


Unfortunately Miss Kinky's spanking isn't going to be a good girl spanking so there no chance of a all round naked spanking tonight. The naked fun will happen later after the spanking is done and we retire to bed, but I have been side tracked all because of a wonderful picture of two people having fun.